Community Royal Wedding Event
Nothing could be further from the truth!
One of the great things about this area is that there is a great community spirit and residents often arrange events to share fun, make new friends and enjoy our open spaces.
The occasion of Royal Wedding was the ‘excuse’ for the latest event and the great thing about it was that it was genuinely spontaneous and WCRA is happy to showcase what a great event it was.
It all began with a mysterious mail drop inviting the WCRA Admin and the Mrs to the event.
So along we went….to enjoy a glorious day of fun, games, food and fun.
- the shared experience of watching / listening to the wedding (the ladies going “oh bless them” and the gents paying keen interest to Pippa);
- the mix of young, young at heart, and the oldies;
- at least 3 lots of barbecue;
- endless cricket in the sun;
- and not forgetting “the Party Animal”, “the Princess”, “the Hostess”, “the Fielders Favourite”, the “Royal Watcher” and many others rocking out at the tail end of the day!
All that remains to say is to thank the community for organising the event and inviting us along.
Enjoy the photos.