- 09 Sep 13 – Archaeology Surveys to be carried out on the ‘Moor Lane’ site commencing 12 Sep 13.
- 02 Sep 13 – Withay to be used a temporary site office.
- 12 Jul 13 – Demolition of 34 & 35 Westfield Way due to start 15 July 2013.
- 25 Apr 13 – Contractors (Hydrock) digging up the central portion of the housing site near Enacot as they continue drilling bore holes and checking water levels.
- 25 Apr 13 – Quartermaine resident reports SCC road contractors on site at 06:45 AM.
- 24 Apr 13 – Contractors on the SW corner of the housing site drilling bore holes and checking water levels.
- 23 Apr 13 – Quartermaine resident reports worker carrying out inspections at 07:22 AM.
- 22 Apr 13 – Quartermaine resident report grabber lorry travelling at a high speed to Quartermaine compound.
- 22 Apr 13 – Road widening works start by SCC contractor.
- 17 Apr 13 – Large pumping lorry working in Quartermaine compound at 07:30 AM.
Planning Committee (16 Apr 13)
- Woking Borough Council Planning Committee approves Moor Lane Application without amendment. Councillor Derek McCrum votes in favour.
- Local Councillor roundup: Councillor Simon Bellord speaks in favour. Councillor Derek McCrum speaks in favour. Councillor Will Forster speaks against.
- Planning Committee Chairman says Moor Lane approval not a ‘done deal’
Pre-Planning Committee (application not yet approved)
- 11 Apr 13 – Three Kier people on way to their cars parked just off Moor Lane. They had been to Balfour Avenue, seemed a little surprised that road widening notices were already on display!
- 10 Apr 13 – Lamp post refurbishment workers in Balfour Ave said they had been instructed to move all lamps back 7-8 feet for road widening for Moor Lane Dev!
- 09 Apr 13 – Workers carrying out site compaction and preparation works on Quartermaine compound.
- 06 Apr 13 – Workers begin moving lamp posts on Balfour (not connected to the Moor Lane dev, but part of the they say).
- 04 Mar 13 – Trees being cut down on the Moor Lane site – inside bird nesting season.
- 28 Feb 13 – Balfour Avenue trees chopped down!
- 27 Feb 13 – Residents of Balfour informed that trees are going to be chopped down ‘imminently’.
- 24 Jan 13 – Evening Standard runs editorial on Woking featuring Moor Lane Development as done deal.
- 23 Jan 13 – Surveyors carrying out topographic mapping on Moor Lane to establish site boundaries and significant features.
- 18 Jan 13 – Surveyors from MK Surveys surveying ground levels on Bonners Close connected to pumping station on Bonners.