More errors on Kingsmoor Park development as wrong boundary fences installed.
Housing Development: Bidder Presentations – 21 Mar 09
21st March 2009: Three companies bidding to build the major housing development proposed at Moor Lane presented design proposals to residents during a consultation with local residents.
The presentations were made at the Moorcroft Centre on the 21st March, between 11am and 4pm, to review the three developer’s proposals.
There was a massive turn-out at the event with residents raising strong concerns about:
- The density of the proposed housing development.
- The access routes to the site and impact on local traffic.
- The lack of facilties on the site.
- The lack of planning gain for existing residents.
- The lack of concern about potential flooding and other negative impacts on the local environment.
The event was featured in the local press and an article can be found here: http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/s/2047992_big_doubts_over_scheme under a headline of “Big doubts over scheme“.